Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:02:37 -0300
Hello,

nice to start reading replies for this post.

I know is very difficult for the contest organizers to verify that stations
are using more power than they claim, QRP using 100w or 1KW, Low Power using
1KW, High power using 3-4 and 10KW..!

G3XTT wrote ?if we participate purely to Win?. Well, maybe someone not, but
I think that all us that try to upgrade our station, putting more towers and
antennas, adding RX antennas, better radios, are doing that because we love
contest and of course we want to win? Not only to win the world, I know I
couldn´t win the world CQWW SOAB from CX, either South America because P4 is
also in SA, but I know who to compare with to know the progress of my
station: first of all my previous results, and then the results of station
close to me.

I was proud when I won over stations that I know are using 3KW or more,
really I laugh when this happens, but It bother me when they won and nothing
happens.

And Dave K4JRB, be sure that more than 0.01% are using very high power
amplifiers.

Maybe the final point and what apply in all orders of live, is your personal
feeling. If you feel good cheating, that´s apply not only for radio, apply
for all. All is about your education, the values that your family instilled
to you.

So for now if I didn´t win a contest because of a station cheat about the
power he use, and I know that, just only that I know that he cheat, but hope
to live to see a manner to catch and declassify this cheaters.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W