Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:37:37 -0500
Francisco,

While I am certain that the ARRL told you that the internal CT licensing
issue you raised was something they could not do anything about, I am even
more certain that they did not tell you that "they couldn't care less".

I believe the "couldn't care less" is your biased interpretation of the fact
that the ARRL has no influence over Portuguese licensing issues.

73,

Bob W5OV