Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

To: <steve.root@culligan4water.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:40:51 -0500
Steve,

As I opined to Francisco, I think his representation of what the ARRL told
him as "they couldn't care less" was obviously biased and not an accurate or
complete representation of what they actually said.

Let's face it; the League is far too diplomatic to communicate such a
message to anyone.

That said, and not knowing the specific circumstances, I'm going to stick
with supporting whatever the ARRL did in this case.

73,

Bob W5OV