Re: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Thursday

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Thursday
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:35:25 -0700
This is Week 7 of NS Ladder XII ..Think about using this as a distant
warm-up for the Sept 10 NAS CW Sprint.

Thursday Night 7:30 to 8:00 PM PDST (0230Z-0300Z Friday)
5 Bands 15m - 160m

Results through Wk 6  at http://www.ncccsprint.com/results.html  show we
have some very close competitions  in three of the 5 divisions.  The close
races are highlighted on the results page.

We've added a fun variation in the exchange by encouraging the use of a
different name in the exchange each week.  It's fine to get creative.

Starting this week we are also encouraging participants to post their
Cabrillo log in the 3830 comment section so as to allow for some accuracy
checking for those who wish.  Not mandatory, however..

The great 15 meter openings at 0230Z are continuing for much of the country.

Questions or requests to join our nccc-blue contest reflector,
n6zfo@arrl.net

Full announcement for this Ladder series at:
http://bit.ly/pO34Q9