Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Incomplete SS exchange
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 22:55:24 -0600
I suspect it never happened in the days of radiograms that a station
receiving a radiogram discounted the entire message because the elements of
the preamble were not sent in the correct order.  My guess would be the
receiving operator simply moved the info around on the radiogram to make it
fit the proper slots and moved on.

Much like I did over the weekend when someone would send part of their
exchange out of order, or in the 0.5% of QSOs where the station didn't send
the callsign a second time during the QSO.

Of all the things we could argue about, though, this one is definitely the
most fun.

73 - Mark, N5OT