Re: [CQ-Contest] How close is too close?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How close is too close?
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu.barry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:55:35 +0000
One thing left out of the possible picture Ed is that some rigs have
wide xmit signals (i.e., key clicks, spurs, etc).  No matter how good
your receiver's close-in performance is, a nearby station with key
clicks is going to spoil your party.  Have your MP's been effectively
de-clicked?

(and for whatever reason, there seemed to be more key clicks on the
bands then ever this past weekend)

Barry N1EU