Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [N1MM] New RAC (ARRL contest) sections

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [N1MM] New RAC (ARRL contest) sections
From: Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 06:09:28 -0400
Why should the ARRL ignore the new sections? The rules of Sweepstakes
say that ARRL and RAC sections are multipliers. The new Ontario sections
are RAC sections.

If Texas decided to split into four states, should contest sponsors of
contests that use states as multipliers ignore that and just continue to
count Texas as one?

73,

Paul, N8HM