Re: [CQ-Contest] DC and NAQP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DC and NAQP
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:08:03 -0400
In the majority of the contests I've participated in from here in DC for
the last 20 years, I haven't worked a DC station. This has, however,
changed over the recent years.

I accept this as one in SD, ND, ID, MT and other "rare" multipliers does.

Remember, my goal is not to crush the competition, but rather to have fun.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC