Re: [CQ-Contest] [wrtc2014] WRTC Category Weighting Factor

To: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [wrtc2014] WRTC Category Weighting Factor
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:42:02 -0300
Luc you are a very generous guy indeed.
And you are right about M2 too.

Please understand than most of us are not criticizing the selection
criteria. But some good discussion points came out of it. Points that
impact contesting as a whole.

I'm more than sure WRTC2014 will be one of the greatest WRTC events ever!
No doubt about it. Whatever we can do to help is very very little when
compared to what the organizing committee is doing. None of us will be able
to thank them enough.

Nonetheless. If discussions about it can directly or indirectly  help to
future events, I really believe that makes WRTC2014 even more important.

WRTC itself has changed the way we feel about contesting. To many, it is
the ONLY real CONTEST. Where operating skills can be tested to their limit.

Whatever other contest organizers can do to get closer to these standards
(in whatever aspects possible) will make contesting really better.

Best 73!

Martin, LU5DX