Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED

To: "'Luc Moreira'" <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 15:52:01 -0000
Luc,

You didn't say what category, but I assume you are asking about Multi-Two
(M2).  The rules for Multi-Two state: "A maximum of two transmitted signals
at any time on two different bands."

> - Can I ask stations on 80/40m to QSY to 160m? Case yes, May I call them
> with 3rd station or may I wait for them call me on passed QRG?

Yes, you can ask stations to QSY to another band.  You can only have two
bands active at one time in the M2 category.  If you call the station on
160, you will have to stop one of the other stations on 40 or 80.

> - Can I ask station on 40m to QSY to our CQ frequency on 80m (or opposed
> 80m -> 40m)?

Yes.

> - Can I use 3rd station to ask stations (no QSO) to QSY to new band where
> he is a needed mult?

You can only have two transmitted signals on the air at any time.  And only
on two bands. If the 3rd station is on a 3rd band, then the answer is NO!
If the third station is using one of the two active bands AND is
interlocked, then it is OK.

Randy, K5ZD