Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:24:08 -0300
There is no risk in extending this discussion. We need dialog with
contest organizers as much as possible. That's why CQ WPX became so
popular from last years. :)

The 8 band-changes on clock hour by Running is cleaver and open a lot
of strategy options; Strategy has been great part of this game from
the beginning. I learned that M/2 is similar to a small M/M, and very
different from M/S. If rules constrain M/2 in two bands It loose most
of it strategy component (and fun). It'll be like seat there and call
CQ on both radio, If you are lucky enough to be in rare DX place, good
for you. If you aren't, sorry.

I know the rules need to be simple and If it's not reflecting
sponsor's intent, so change it. But, please think about it before
change any thing on M/2 category for next year.

Thank you for reply. It's why you are the right guy on right place.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member