Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED

To: <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SKED
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 01:59:56 -0000
Hello Fabio,

The CQWW Multi-Single category generates a lot of questions. You will find
the answers to the most common questions at
http://www.cqww.com/rules_faq.htm#MS

Please take a look and let me know if you still have any other questions.

Good luck in the contest next weekend.

73

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WW DX Contest