Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Frequencies

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Frequencies
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:08:05 -0800
K1SD asks:

> I'm tuning my narrow bandwidth 80m antenna for NAQP phone.  Where'll most
> operating be: above or below 3800?

Since I am the log checker for the NAQP - I have access to all of the
logs.  I did
some poking around with the logs from August - and pretty much found an
equal
number of QSOs taking place on frequencies starting with 37 as with ones
starting
with 38.  Looking at the frequencies - most of them are between 3750 and
3850.

So - I would center the antenna on 3800 and go plus/minus from there.

There were some QSOs that were below 3700 - but not many.

Tree N6TR