Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:42:47 -0800
 everyone know about my ARC5s and 810s so I will not go into that. But
there is one type of assistance I do use. It will be 0600z or so and I
will start sending CQ on 3560 kcs for a while and then put on the amp. At
bed time I will turn the computer on and check the reverse beacon to see
if my signal was getting out and to where...............

makes it more fun calling CQ on an empty band

That's about as assisted as I can take

mike w7dra