Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 14:13:17 -0200
Thanks God there's people that not think the same, so CW is still alive. If
we continue on this way CW will dead.....  when?

The best rule will be "NO RULE". Do what you want! At least CC don´t have
the time, staff or the desire to look for irregularities to all the people,
at least for the "mortals".

Nice I am on holidays and have time to read mails about "rules", sometimes
ago I stopped believing in contest rules :-)

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W