Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:03:23 -0500 (EST)
That's one reason I stopped doing the WAE...no more high band and low  band
categories.

K4XS

In a message dated 3/6/2013 11:57:33 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
k5zd@charter.net writes:

The high  band / low band categories were way cool.  That would be  an
interesting wrinkle for ARRL DX to bring back as a way of generating  more
activity for everyone.

Randy, K5ZD