Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite
From: Hank Greeb <hgreeb@one.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:09:19 -0500
And we must remember ALWAYS to satisfy the egos and expectations of those who run superstations.

Be damned those who DARE to operate Low Power with Wire Antennae, or (horrors!) those who operate <5 watts. They should always be relegated to the back of the bus, or to oblivion, or both.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time

p.s. And one who has lot of satisfaction of squeaking through the cacophony of the "Loudenboomers" who run 1.5 KW+++ to giant beam antennnae during a pileup.