Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?

To: "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:41:08 -0400
I was wondering when someone would bring this up.

Why is it that every time I stand on principle, I'm asked "what am I
hiding?"

Why is it that my principles are assumed to have an ulterior motive?  And
that I am now considered suspect for holding to them?

Why must I be considered to be hiding something because I don't like people
snooping?

What am I hiding?  Nothing.  I simply don't agree with this direction.  If
that puts me in the minority, so be it.