Re: [CQ-Contest] KILLING THE GOLDEN GOOSE

To: Tõnno Vähk <tonno.vahk@gmail.com>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KILLING THE GOLDEN GOOSE
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:13:36 -0400
Tonno, I'm happy to report that N1MM Logger has defaulted to Assisted since last summer, for precisely this reason. It will be interested to see the trend among low-scoring participants this year toward actually reporting assistance.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.