Re: [CQ-Contest] My RED CARD - IT9GSF

To: "'Doug Grant'" <dougk1dg@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'Fabio Grisafi'" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] My RED CARD - IT9GSF
From: "Braco OE1EMS" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:24:12 +0200
Anyway this kind  rule was used all ready for WRTC 2006 in Brasil
and it was called "WRTC Code of ethic"
it was not published in WRTC rules but some of TL
were not able to participate since they were reclassified,
not in scores or DQ in some contest years before!

Fabio for you better option was to wrote to WRTC board you were not
part of the team and your name came by accident on operators list!
And to provide some airplane tickets they can confirm you were not
at that time in Italy!

This was working at least for one WRTC competitors  in Russia anyway!   :)

73s
Braco E77DX