Re: [CQ-Contest] My RED CARD - IT9GSF

To: "Toivo Hallikivi" <toivo.hallikivi@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] My RED CARD - IT9GSF
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 02:23:32 +0600
Hi Toivo,
If your suggested approach is adopted (punish only one member of a team), then every team will have a "scapegoat" in case they need to avoid RC or YC for all the team members. I do not think it will work.

73, Igor UA9CDC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toivo Hallikivi" <toivo.hallikivi@gmail.com>