Re: [CQ-Contest] My RED CARD - IT9GSF

To: Toivo Hallikivi <toivo.hallikivi@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] My RED CARD - IT9GSF
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:41:12 -0300
2013/4/10 Toivo Hallikivi <toivo.hallikivi@gmail.com>:
> Or the other way around - in an imaginary situation of  a big multi-op crew
> one operator decides to unplug the PTT inhibit wire to work that rare DX
> that he cannot get because the PTT lock-out system keeps getting in the way
> and as a result there are two signals on the same band. What are his or hers
> 20 team members guilty of for receiving the card?

As soon as two or more Ops decided to go as Mult-Op, it isn't anymore
a bunch of Single-Op using same callsign, but a team. If someone screw
up during contest, whole team is responsible. There is no somebody
else to blame.

At PW7T we used to say: "we win together and we lost together".

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member