Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contest operation

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote contest operation
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:06:55 -0400
And, Paul, you are certainly entitled to your opinion!
You have made your voice abundantly clear -- we hear ya.  59+

Glad you are paying attention to catch all those terms.

Remote operation IS a part of contesting, and will continue to be.
As are software defined radios, and lots of other high-tech in the 21st
century.

73, Gerry W1VE