Re: [CQ-Contest] Why?

To: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why?
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:21:34 -0700
Yuri and Pete,

I find that on 160 Meters the JA operators are still 'Gentlemen'.

I find that if I have just a single letter wrong in a JA call sign the other stations will not respond. In fact, at times I think they are too discrete in not responding to something that is NOT their exact call sign.

Mis dos centavos.

de Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: Yuri