Re: [CQ-Contest] Increasing contest participation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Increasing contest participation
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 23:59:11 +0100
Exactly this is done by the DCL - DARC Contest Logbook.

DARC automatically puts all confirmed contest QSOs into the DCL database. Besides this they also import the big CQ contest logs (only confirmed contacts, i.e. matching logs in there). Furthermore you can import your LoTW QSLs into DCL as well as push eQSLs into it.

So effectively you get the best from all worlds. You can use all these QSO/L credits then to apply for all the major DARC awards and a few more, all completely electronically.

If you wanna check it out: http://dcl.darc.de/~dcl/public/index.php

It's open to everybody so it might be a good idea to get your account if you ever wanted to apply i.e. for WAE, DLD, etc.

73, Olli - DH8BQA