Re: [CQ-Contest] Increasing contest participation

To: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Increasing contest participation
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 11:11:45 -0600
Jim on the surface (first glance) this may seem like an easy answer

However if the sponsors uploaded in bulk to the LOTW server there would be
many crashes of the LOTW site
the band width would be extraordinary

*The responsibility of a QSL is still the station operator, not a third
party.*

I think we see plenty of increased activity in several of the bigger contest
like CQWW and ARRL SS as well as Sweepstakes

cheers!

steve

KG5VK