Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules
From: Jim Forsyth <jim@af6o.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:15:08 -0700
I've got a better idea. How about we stick with the universal rule that applies to any type of contest: Each competitor adopts a strategy that he hopes will maximize HIS OWN score.

Once you try to force a competitor to adopt a strategy to boost his competitors score it ceases to be a contest.

Jim, AF6O