Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules

To: "'Joe'" <nss@mwt.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:40:32 -0600
The problem comes when you don't know his call.  If he says you are a dupe,
you still don't know his call.  If you can coerce his call at the time of
the exchange ... fine.  If you can't then you have to wait and wait for him
to id or constantly say 'what's your call?" until he does.  I guess the last
resort is assume the cluster report is correct and log it that way ...
sorry, I thought everybody had an eye on the cluster.

Doug

"Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing."