Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules

To: "Michael Adams" <mda@n1en.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <w2up@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 00:43:10 -0000
A friend of mine, no stranger to the top 10, made this comment to me in an off line email.......

"....the enormous arrogance of the tiny minority that can afford to operate from "the other side" and feel as thought the whole contest is only about THEM. Apparently the rest of us are just cannon fodder, filler for their logs."

I agree with him.

And, oh by the way Barry, yes, some of us still "search".

73, de Hans, K0HB

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Adams