[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint SSB Activity?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NA Sprint SSB Activity?
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:24:20 -0400
That sure was a pretty bad SSB Sprint! I think I ran out of stations to work
about 45 minutes in. Not even SO2R helped in finding QSO's. Had to resort to
begging for contacts. Ended up quitting for awhile and came back later hoping
there would be stations to work on 75 meters. Not much activity then either.

I wonder what happened to this contest? Not real long ago you could make 300
QSO's. The last couple years the activity has decreased and now I think it's
reached rock bottom.

Maybe the sponsor should consider moving it to another weekend when there isn't
a major contest going on. Maybe that would help breathe some life into it.

Jeff