Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 23:52:15 +0100
On 18/10/2014 22:34, Paul Stoetzer wrote:

I have skin in the game. It's respect for international law. In the 21st
Century, we do not recognize nations invading and annexing the territory of
their neighbors.

My understanding is that the USA illegally annexed
Hawaii in 1898, without the need for a military invasion.

  To me, any Ukrainian citizen using a Russian callsign in
Crimea is a quisling and when Ukraine restores their rightful sovereignty
over the region, they should face charges for treason against their country.

To me, any Hawaiian citizen using an American callsign
in Hawaii is a quisling and when Hawaii restores their
rightful sovereignty over the region, they should face
charges for treason against their country.

Of course, I could be wrong :-)

Hans K0HB got it right - this is a time for expediency.

73,
Paul EI5DI