Re: [CQ-Contest] Year first licensed distribution from CW SS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Year first licensed distribution from CW SS
From: K4XS via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 14:38:18 -0500
75-76..huge influx of Cbers from the CB craze of the mid  70s.

60s....all of the teen baby boomers that would have been  computer geeks of
today, became ham radio geeks.

Today's ops are like many of us.  We want to learn a foreign  language
(Spanish, French, CW, but just don't have the time.

K4XS

In a message dated 11/3/2014 6:02:38 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,