Re: [CQ-Contest] Year first licensed distribution from CW SS

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Year first licensed distribution from CW SS
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@twc.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 09:31:20 -0500
Joe WB9SBD wrote: "It is very obvious that the influx of all the No-Coders don't do CW
since since 81 there is little activity."

Two things come to my mind:
1. It has been made clear that ARRL has no interest in what number is send as the check, as long as the same number is sent for the entire contest. With that knowledge, what purpose does a survey of "year licensed" accomplish?
2. I was licensed in 1981, and I KNOW code!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC