Re: [CQ-Contest] No advantage to assisted?

To: VE5ZX <ve5zx@hotmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] No advantage to assisted?
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:04:08 +1100
Its all part of the world of contesting -
When a single op is happy to put someone else in the chair while he rests and
still enters the log as SOAB - if that keeps him happy then the rest of us just
grin and bear it...the same with assisted vs unassisted, HP vs Ubber HP,
With reference to the RBN - Data analysis would show it up pretty easily but
there is still a chance that they are just a good SO2R operator.
At the end of the day we still need to trust the word of the fellow
operator..if we cant, we either ignore it or take up bowling.
Cheers - Hope to hear you all on air this weekend from VK4KW