Re: [CQ-Contest] Need clarification from DL1MGB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need clarification from DL1MGB
From: "Braco OE1EMS" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:44:01 +0100
Tonno,

i agree with you

but i dont know if any presure can bring some changes!

Even on BCC (Bavarain Contest Club) no one more responsible OM´s didn?t make
any comment on complain about rules!

However I found as well very funny that WAG is on the list for qualification
and more funny are those 900 Points (EUHFC and ARRL 800 only)
And as well 1000 points for WAE sounds pretty much to me!

You are not alone who is thinking about not go for qualification points!

73s
Braco
E77DX