Re: [CQ-Contest] Why not work dupes?

To: <sawyered@earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why not work dupes?
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 14:42:24 -0000
It depends on the contest.  In CQWW, we don't consider a QSO to have
happened if the times in the two logs are not within +/- 5 minutes.  I
believe the Russian DX Contest has a similar policy.  Correct time is
important!

Working dupes is good.  There is no downside from logging a station a second
time.

Randy, K5ZD