Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posting Scores
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:14:38 -0600
and somehow that has been contrived into being strong armed........

Lets pass the message around another 100 times and see what we get.

Mike W0MU

On 3/26/2015 9:25 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
On Wed,3/25/2015 7:08 PM, Ken Low wrote:
Back to NQ4I's original post ... I think Rick's point was "if you're going to monitor a live score website, you should contribute your own score to it."

That is NOT what he said. Here's what he said, and why I and others reacted so strongly.

".I feel very strongly that if you USE the technology to have packet, or skimmer
assistance, then you should post your score!"

73, Jim K9YC