Re: [CQ-Contest] Where have all the young ones gone? courtesy of Pete Se

To: "'Joe'" <nss@mwt.net>, "'Radio K0HB'" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where have all the young ones gone? courtesy of Pete Seeger
From: VK4TS Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:18:15 +1000
It would depend on the regularity of the income - Under a one off it would
be treated as "gambling winnings" and not as a specific income. If however
you won every prize contest and only entered them it could easily be argued
that you are professional contester. Are  we really having this conversation
or am I still dreaming :-)

VK4TS