Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: CQ WW CW 2014 Results

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: CQ WW CW 2014 Results
From: "V. Sidarau" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 18:36:29 -0400
Steve,

Certainly there is a deficiency in the wording quoted below. I'd tend to add
the following: ... as well as use of any other information from an external
source which may affect your contest score.

I believe, you agree that a spot about yourself wakes you up, information
about a sudden propagation blackout sends you to bed for some time, etc,
while others with no internet access suffer from lack of such kind of
information and therefore act differently. As a result, you have an
advantage over them even without any QSO alerting information as is.

73,
Vlad VE3IAE