Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 Results

To: Steve <ik4wmh@virgilio.it>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 Results
From: Albert Crespo <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 12:08:42 +0200 (CEST)
If you know you are being spotted, this is a big advantage  to you. It informs
whether you are being spotted by many people or just a few , and also as to
what part of the world is actually hearing you. For for example, if you are
getting spotted in Asia as well as Europe, that may indicatte  you have
proogation and that you have a good frequency.
If you are getting no spots, that means you that are on the wrong band or bad
a frequency.
A single operator without the Internet would not know this.
 You don't know your own  tranmitting frequency and call sign  unless someone
spots you?