Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking
From: José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 16:40:25 +0100
Stan and Kelly

Don't take me wrong, but I'm not going to elaborate more on TO7A log.

I was not involved in the checking of this log, I did not see the material
presented by the log checker(s), and as you can imagine, being a member of
CQWW CC, I'm not about to start a side log checking investigation, that has
been done, with the result we all know.

My post is beyond what TO7A did or not, my post was just intended to show
(using public data like RBN and logs) that log checking is far more complex
than it seems and taking:

- log lines without the context of the situation
- assumptions about the way the operator may or may have not operated,
without listening to his audio/video and SDR recording
- assumption of the way he stacks or not mutls, while doing dual CQ

is very misleading.

73 José

José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh