Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 13:23:27 -0700
A five day window that is a random number of weeks or months after a
contest is not a reasonable window. "Random" as in "sometimes log checking
takes more or less time."

If we knew these emails were going out March 6 every year, then maybe. As
it is, if I knew I didn't cheat why would I be looking for this email
during some vague 4-5 week window?

I'm sure most of us have at one time or another been away from email for
more than five days. If you haven't you should try it some time. I guess I
will be adding a couple "in case of emergency" email addresses to my
soapbox from now on.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com