Re: [CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:50:48 -0700
On Fri,5/15/2015 1:07 PM, Radio K0HB wrote:
When I was a lad and needed correction I got whatever penalty my Dad thought warranted.  There was
no "long for the future" whippings to come due.  Rather the follow on often was "now
let's go catch some fish for supper".

Yes, but you were a boy and your Dad was doing what Dad's do to raise you. Dim is NOT a boy, he's a grown man, and by now should know right from wrong.

No need to hunt him down like an animal, but there are rules and he broke them. I suspect that the most serious discipline may be ineligibility for WRTC this time around. And certainly in the future, his logs will be well studied. And, more important, it serves as a strong warning to other cheaters.

73, Jim K9YC