Re: [CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 16:59:27 -0400
I for one am looking forward to the day when we'll stop consuming reflector bandwidth beating this dead horse. Yes, he cheated, the CQWW Committee caught it (kudos to them) and levied an appropriate penalty (more kudos to them). The committee's opinion is the only one that matters and they are not compelled to explain their actions to us.

Certainly you are entitled to your opinion on this matter and your perception of the operator involved, but expressing these in a public forum contributes nothing to the discussion.

Dave/K8CC