Re: [CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re. TO7A Debacle
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 07:00:30 -0500
Personally,
My thought for a penalty was just similar to Brady the football player. He got the 4 game no play. I'm not advocating a can't play next year in the contest. BUT a probationary category.

Where, you clearly broke rules in 2014. And were DQ'ed for 2014. And are put on "Probation"

Probation allows you to still participate in the 2015 event, BUT un-able to win any awards or be included in the standings.

Your entry is a sidebar "Probation ummm Class?" Used by the organizers as a checklog more or less.

AND If the log is clean of anything that would cause another DQ, or even a warning, then your probation is over and are fully free to compete in 2016.

But another violation be it DQ value or even "Warning" level, causes your probation to continue for another year. Learn how to Operate according to the laws, and your probation is removed. can't learn and well too bad.

Joe WB9SBD

Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme