Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:23:53 -0600
I would hope that the committee would require this prior to the contest and provide the means to do so.

Maybe they are trying to say if you have a recording (how would they know) that you might have to provide it. I don't make recordings. This is confusing to me as well.

Also the point about callsigns and mults are now assistance...I would like to know when that information was NOT assistance.