[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Proposed rules changes

To: w0mu@w0mu.com, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Proposed rules changes
From: Kevan Nason <knason00@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 14:32:00 -0400
Mike, W0MU, sent me a reply to my questions. He stated his emails are being
censored by the moderator and that might very well be so. Respecting the
moderator I won't forward his reply.

Reading it though has not changed my mind that the proposed rule for giving
the Observers the authority to request audio recording is a good thing
overall. I will be changing my station to include that capability should I
ever be fortunate enough to have a high enough score to attract their
interest.

Kevan
N4XL