Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes

To: Larry <w6nws@arrl.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 14:46:31 +1000
One of the bonus that I took from past management of the WPX and CQWW was very
little changes to the rules.
Often I used that as a guide for VK contest managers.
It appears that this is no longer the case - as the premier contests on the
calendar - these changes may see people changing their priorities and looking
at other contests-
Two of the interesting ones on the calender are;
All Asian - Now allows Skimmer and the like for a Single op - everyone is in
the same
Russian DX - Both callsign AND exchanges must be correct or neither gets QSO
credit..
There may be more but these are different approaches to the various problems..
Regards
Trent VK4TS