Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 - Area activity

To: Christian Janssen DL1MGB <dl1mgb@wrtc2018.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 - Area activity
From: 4O3A Ranko <yt6a@t-com.me>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 21:10:54 +0200
Hi Chris,

I am commenting some parts of rules, with hope that organizer will think about it, even if don’t change anything.

-Yes, this is clear that we have to accept rules, if want to compete.
-Yes, it is clear that you are organizer and it gives you right to make your own rules.

Somehow, I feel that we all are big contest family, and every well-intentioned comment is welcome? I do not remember that any of my earlier comments were senseless? So, your very useful statistic and number of teams per area are not correlating. I gave you solution what I would do, but it’s fine if nothing will be changed. Maybe next organizer will take some benefit out of it.

Sorry if I disturb you, will pay a big beer when meet you next time  "Niksicko pivo" rulez!

73
Ranko