Re: [CQ-Contest] When do we spot? Should it be required?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When do we spot? Should it be required?
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:33:22 +0000
 "I am not an assisted guy. But if success in any category becomes a function
of how much you are spotted as you CQ, its time to make sure that's fair for
all."

I'm not sure that's even possible. Imagine being one of many dozens of people
on from your state (so it isn't a rare multiplier) and you live in a
propagation backwater (so you're never very loud). Even RBN won't pay much
attention to you, much less human spotters. It's just the way it is.

73 Steve K0SR